Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Climie & Co

photograph by Marc Climie
(gallery "Addie & Eric" photo 31)

Marc Climie is a very talented photographer. He graduated from Gwinnett Technical College at the top of his photography class, attaining the Best Portfolio award. He has been a professional photographer for 13 years and his skills vary from commercial and journalistic photography to architectural photography. As a wedding photojournalist, he brings his varied and valuable experience to each wedding he photographs.
The Commercial Photography Program Director at Gwinnett Tech, Ms. Harkins, brought Marc Climie to my attention shortly after I started taking photography. I was amazed by his photographs then and now I really respect him and his personal style. He has some wonderful photographs on his website. Click Here to see them.

2 comments:

Rosira S. Palmer said...

I am impressed with his photo gallery.

King Dirty Photo Blog said...

Sarah - I am at a random internet cafe downtown waiting to shoot a fashion show next door - just wanted to tell you that your new header is fire. Holla.