Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Day AFTER the Election

The only thing I could think about while Obama gave his acceptance speech, was that I wanted to be there in Chicago taking photographs. Alas, I was not. So when my photojournalism teacher told us to get a photograph illustrating "the day after the election," I hit the streets. What I found was Jelesc Newsom, with his "Obama 2008" sticker still adorning his right shoulder and his "I'm a Georgia Voter" sticker perched on his left shoulder. I couldn't have imagined a better subject.

4 comments:

King Dirty Photo Blog said...

Such a nice find. Great picture dude.

nelson a. bigles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nelson a. bigles said...

nice pic. it shows an interest in the readers eyes that he may have not had before very strong image. I've heard that particular issue with that picture on the cover is worth some money on ebay.

Denise Benson Photography said...

this really is a great shot!