Monday, November 10, 2008

More Fill Flash

I'm planning to go to Atlanta tomorrow night and shoot some more with my flash. I'd really like to get the night time skyline in the background with the subject lit partially by street lamps and then use the fill flash to bring in some of the foreground. It would also be fun to play around in a well-lit parking garage. If my subject is smoking, I can fill flash the subject and the smoke will curl during a long exposure and look really cool. The idea is to just have fun and learn more about my new flash. I'll be sure to bring my tripod and lots of extra AA batteries for my flash.

3 comments:

Lottie Holmquist said...

hope you have much success! can't wait to see the pictures.

Darren said...

It sounds as if you have been dreaming about this day. Good luck and have fun. Oh yeah, do not look into the light!

ryan tyrl said...

Good luck Sarah!