Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Header

This is the original background photo for my header.

I've decided to change up my blog. I started with my header, then switched my template, and then moved on to editing html. I have never editing html before. Before I took my multimedia class I had never viewed html format. So today I played a lot. Basically I would insert something into the html, then refresh the page and see what had changed. It hasn't been a quick process, but I'm beginning to see things in the html code. For anyone who hasn't edited html before, I would suggest taking some time to play.

5 comments:

ryan tyrl said...

I think I remember this!

Darren said...

Haven't I seen this before?

Denise Benson Photography said...

ok I LOVE your new header!! It's amazing! nice job Sarah!:)

mitch said...

beautiful shot. i think it is a good choice for a header.

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Love the new heaer